The Gallagher Bros Hair.

Re: The Gallagher Bros Hair.

Postby Airborne Plumber » 19 May 2012, 18:40

crying_my_heart_out wrote:
Airborne Plumber wrote:Is their hair that great, anyway? I mean, Liam's getting bald, plus he dyes his hair :P

Well, I dye my hair - it's qujite grey and grey hair ages one!!! :lol:

Yeah, but you're a woman :lol:
"O olhar indiferente é um perpétuo adeus" - Malcolm de Chazal
Airborne Plumber

Postby Airborne Plumber » 19 May 2012, 18:41

TheNazz wrote:
Airborne Plumber wrote:Is their hair that great, anyway? I mean, Liam's getting bald, plus he dyes his hair :P

Liam going bald?? Did u c da latest photos from The Man City v QPR game?? His hair looks frickin awesome??

He combs it to his forehead, hence it appears as if he's got plenty of hair...
Airborne Plumber

Postby rickrock79--deleted » 20 May 2012, 13:04

Airborne Plumber wrote:
TheNazz wrote:

Liam going bald?? Did u c da latest photos from The Man City v QPR game?? His hair looks frickin awesome??

He combs it to his forehead, hence it appears as if he's got plenty of hair...

it might have receeded a bit but i wouldnt say hes going bald
out below the country rolls like a boiling mighty sea
the warm red sun gives up and sinks into a tree
rickrock79--deleted

Postby TheNazz » 20 May 2012, 16:23

crying_my_heart_out wrote:It grew that way!!!

Oh, but my friend Anne just told me that the secret is PINEAPPLE JUICE - the Japanese swear by it!!!! :shock: :shock: Well, she's watching me type this, and I just HAD to ask her - apparently the DRINK it!!! :o :o

I thought u were joking but I actually checked that out and yes it seems that pineapple juice is considered to help with hair growth. How do u know Liam & Noel drink the stuff?? If anything you'd think it'd be laced with vodka :)

Anyone know where they get their hair cut n styled??
TheNazz

Postby Marhianna--deleted » 21 May 2012, 00:05

TheNazz wrote:

Oh, but my friend Anne just told me that the secret is PINEAPPLE JUICE - the Japanese swear by it!!!! :shock: :shock: Well, she's watching me type this, and I just HAD to ask her - apparently the DRINK it!!! :o :o

I thought u were joking but I actually checked that out and yes it seems that pineapple juice is considered to help with hair growth. How do u know Liam & Noel drink the stuff?? If anything you'd think it'd be laced with vodka :)

Tequila mate, it would be laced with tequila. Liam's little tipple of choice I believe.

Cold rinse in the shower after washing and condition + nipplitius (or tight bollix if you are male) = shiny hair.

Boosts circulation of blood to the brainage too. 8-)
Marhianna--deleted

Postby crying_my_heart_out » 21 May 2012, 17:59

TheNazz wrote:

Many a true word was said in jest - no actually I checked with Anne to make sure she was truly serious!!!! I don't suppose they'd be pineapple juice drinkers somehow!!!!
crying_my_heart_out

Postby Airborne Plumber » 21 May 2012, 18:42

Pineapple juice is quite common here, I don't get all you guys' fuss about it :P
Airborne Plumber

Postby TheNazz » 24 May 2012, 18:26

Actually Noel's hair looks better now than it did in the early days. Chk out 94' - 95' his hair looks a bit dull , lifeless even kinda greasy on occasions. Turn the clock forward 17yrs and voila!!!! Brilliant hair , brilliant cut , and even his face looks better. Whatever he's doin' I want a bit of it. This guy is ageing in reverse........and he still smokes and drinks. Someone's gotta know the secret.........
TheNazz

Postby Airborne Plumber » 24 May 2012, 18:50

TheNazz wrote:Actually Noel's hair looks better now than it did in the early days. Chk out 94' - 95' his hair looks a bit dull , lifeless even kinda greasy on occasions. Turn the clock forward 17yrs and voila!!!! Brilliant hair , brilliant cut , and even his face looks better. Whatever he's doin' I want a bit of it. This guy is ageing in reverse........and he still smokes and drinks. Someone's gotta know the secret.........

Maquillage.
Airborne Plumber

Postby Artemisia » 24 May 2012, 21:06

Artemisia

PreviousNext

Return to General